What is the shortest way to configure AOL mail?

classic Clásica list Lista threaded En Árbol
1 mensaje Opciones
Responder | En Árbol
Abrir este mensaje con la vista en árbol

What is the shortest way to configure AOL mail?

woakeschris
We know the most reliable way, fortunately, that is the shortest as well. AOL email settings require the users to configure SMTP/IMAP (sometimes POP, which we do not recommend). Here the details that you need to enter to setup SMTP.
•         AOL SMTP server name – smtp.aol.com.
•         SMTP port – 465.
•         Encryption method – TLS/SSL.
•         Username – your full AOL email address ending with @aol.com.
•         Password – Your correct AOL Mail Password.

Now follow these settings to configure IMAP.
•         Server name – imap.aol.com
•         Port number – 993.
•         Encryption technique – SSL.
The rest of the details are common with SMTP settings.